Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday of December, I dunno the date

Jajajaja.
Today we was like, we got them tests back for some reason, I didn't know we were supposed to hand them back for anything. And then after that, we was doing them sheets you know, with the rocks and then we have to label each of the forces that were acting upon that piece of rock. And then the teacher lady gave us like these peices of paper with writing on it, I think she wants us to read those papers, I dunno don't ask me.
After that we got another piece of paper with writing on it and I think we were supposed to do them... It was about finding the net force and stuff, and to figure it out, we have to like use stuff learned in trigonomonomonemtree or something like that and the pythagorean theory... And remember to use like NORTH of EAST instead of NORTHEAST because NORTHEAST is apparently 45 degrees and so yeah, you'll get wrong and you'll phail at physics so don't do that. And then the teacher went and did some crazy stuff on the overhead but I was busy writing this stuff so I don't know what happened. Now it's home time and I have to go now byebye ttyl.

Scribe for tomorrow is jennifer

No comments: