Saturday, December 22, 2007

This is Late, I Know -_-;

Well, I just found out that I was scribe for Thursday..sorry I'm late. I guess I have to scribe for yesterday's class also don't I?

Okay, so on Thursday, we were given time to finish our labs from the previous day and we were also given more worksheets and I think we went over the sheets we got when we had a sub. Ms. Kozoriz also gave us one Kinder Surprise. After that, no one really did any work and just played with the toys they got and stuff.

Now for yesterday's class! We did another lab with a paper covered brick, a string, a board, a cart thing, a scale, and some other paper stuff. The purpose of the lab was to check how friction affects the brick/cart and stuff like that. Once we were finished filling in the charts on the paper for the lab, there were questions to answer on the back of it. This lab is due on the day we get back, which is the 7th. Yay >_>.

Yep, that's all! Have a merry christmas and a happy new year everyone! As for the next scribe..I choose COW MILK!

No comments: