Monday, January 14, 2008

Friday's blog, which I forgot to do 'cuz I was playing games

WHOOOPPSS!!!! Totally forgot to blog for Friday. Oh man...well anyways all we did was go over some stuff like the 2.1 study guide sheet thingy. Man this keyboard is horrible. We also got the exam review thingy, which is a finely put together yellow colored booklet with extremely fine aluminum staples stapled to the top left corner to keep the booklet from falling apart. And then we got another booklet that was like umm this white paper thingy with a couple of papers stapled together, it's called Grade 11 Physics: Electric fields. And I think we also got Grade 11 Physics: ELECTRIC FIELDS on Friday too I can't remember. And I think the Core 1: Electric Field and Force sheet, and we went over the ELECRIC FIELDS WORKSHEET, and that was basically it. The next scriber shall be............

*Drum Roll*

bBoY hAo TaNg

No comments: